I need somewhere to stay

If you’re struggling for accommodation, the following services and bursaries may be able to help.

 Accommodation options & support

 Shared accommodation

Additionally, if you're looking for shared accommodation, there are a few popular facebook groups where listings for new housing options are posted as well as potential team-ups with others looking to find accommodation. These are:

  • Canberra share housing and rooms for rent
  • Canberra renters
  • Canberra housing co-op group

Please contact your year coordinator to discuss more options.


Provide feedback

Have you found our support information helpful? Let us know how we can improve.