If you are in need of money to get by, there are some options available to you. The ANU Postgraduate and Research Students Association (PARSA) offer emergency bursaries for students struggling financially.
The bursary will cover a maximum of $500 per calendar year and hence is intended for short term, emergency situations.
More information can be found at: https://parsa.anu.edu.au/studentsupport/financialsupport/
Students are welcome to apply if they are:
- Unable to meet costs of living
- Experiencing an emergency medical crisis or ongoing treatment
- Unable to afford rent, food or utility costs
- Required to travel for emergency purposes e.g. natural disaster, funeral
- Financially compromised
- Experiencing difficulty with childcare costs
The ANU also offers a number of scholarships based on financial hardship & academic pursuit that can be found here: ANU scholarships
Please contact your year coordinator to discuss more financial support options.
Have you found our support information helpful? Let us know how we can improve.