3rd Year Student Coordinator (surnames A-K)
3rd Year Student Coordinator (surnames L-Z)
4th Year Student Coordinator
Phase 2 Medical Advisors
Medical advisors are doctors who are able to provide assistance and advice about issues specific to medicine that are impacting on your mental wellbeing. These issues can include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with disease and death.
- Managing compassion fatigue.
- Dealing with the stresses that can come from working within a clinical environment.
- Medical advisors will not provide help for academic issues, these should be referred to your year Coordinator.
- Medical advisors will not become long-term therapists and should refer students on to either a General Practitioner, Student Counselling Services or the Student Health Service.
Please feel free to contact these Medical Student Advisors:
Have you found our support information helpful? Let us know how we can improve.