Stress and Anxiety Management
- Head to Health: The Government’s digital mental health portal, is a single source of information and guidance on how to maintain good mental health during the pandemic and in self-isolation, how to support children and loved ones and how to access further mental health services and care.
- Uncertainty: practical tips for responding to the uncertainty of COVID19.
- 10 Tips: for managing anxiety during COVID19
- myCompass: An interactive self-help program designed to address mild to-moderate symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression through personalised treatments delivered online.
- Lunch hour yoga: Need a break to get the blood flowing? Check out free yoga online.
- Lunch hour Blogilates: Choose from a wide variety of classes including cardio, Pilates, HIIT and toning for the body.
- 20minute Hip-Hop tutorial: for something different, try a dance tutorial.
- Old School style hip-hop tutorial : maybe old school hip-hop is more your speed.
- Walking: Remember to take advantage of the sunshine and get some fresh air where possible, being mindful of keeping the recommended 1.5m distance from others. Take a walk or go for a bike ride.