All Medical School programs are challenging and even the brightest and best students will need some extra support at times.
Medicine is an incredibly hard undertaking, and it’s easy to become overwhelmed. Chances are there are many people feeling the same as you. Reach out to whoever you feel comfortable reaching out to first. If you feel comfortable to seek them out, the most experienced support personal available at the ANUMS are your year coordinators and should be your first contact point. They can help you to:
- Developing new study plans
- Obtain special consideration for assessments
- Arrange time off where it's needed
- Reassure you that everything is okay; or help you find a solution to problems outside of studies
- Arrange with the MEU and Associate Deans for thfurther academics upport (case by case basis).
A list of your year coordinators can be found here.