Deferring an exam is a relatively straightforward process as long as you can justify the request.
Deferring assessment is handled centrally by the ANU, and the ANU Medical School has no power to grant deferrals directly. In order to defer an exam you will be required to complete the following steps:
- Contact your year coordinator to advise them of the reason a deferral request is required
- Complete the online form available through ISIS
- Note: Strong justification for deferring of an exam is required, it will likely not be granted for holiday or recreational purposes
- Contact the MEU to notify them of a deferral application
- Once approval from ANU is received, confirm a time for a deferred examination date with the MEU and notify your year coordinator.
For further information please contact your year coordinator