- Send an email to your year coordinator explaining the dates you plan on being away and the reason for leave.
- They will discuss the leave request with you and can approve it without any forms being completed. Please provide doctors certificates or evidence for leave request where appropriate.
- Students are required to email tutors or relevant academics once approval is granted to advise of the approved leave.
3 Days - 1 week
- Send an email to your coordinator including an attached signed planned leave form with a simple explanation for the request
- Leave will be granted in most cases if supporting evidence can be provided for the request, and form sent back to student with approval
- Once approved, this form must be sent by the student to the MEU so they can maintain a record of explained absences.
> 1 Week
- Send an email to your year coordinator including an attached signed planned leave form with a simple explanation for the request
- Your year coordinator is responsible for seeking approvial for your leave on your behalf with the associate dean of either phase 1 or 2
- Leave will be granted by the associate dean in most cases if supporting evidence is sufficient, with copies of all forms sent to the student for records
- Once approved, form must be sent by the student to the MEU to maintain records.