The ANU medical school should be a safe place for all students. If you experience offensive, intimidating or humiliating behaviour from a fellow student or staff member, please know that there are supports in place to stamp this out.
For Emergency 24 hour support:
- Beyond Blue Support Service
T 1300 224 636
- Lifeline Crsis Support and Suicide Prevention
T 13 11 14
Dealing with bullying and discrimination:
- Make an appointment with your year coordinator. We recommend this as an important first step
- If you don’t feel comfortable to reach out to your year coordinator, speak to someone you trust
- If informal resolution processes such as talking to the person involved aren’t viable, a formal complaint can be made.