- Providing first point of contact for medical students for general student issues, including resources, accommodation, transport and activities
- Continual overview of daily tasks, including up to date scheduling and timetabling.
- Coordination of the delivery of the rural program for the Eurobodalla Campus
- Coordinate the maintenance of the ANU Eurobodalla campus, building and grounds
- Maintain and develop networks with practice managers, local/visiting specialists, hospital departments, health organisations and the community.
- Develop and maintain close links with organisations that support the rural program.
- Provide high level administrative support, liaising with staff, students and visitors.