- Dua, D, Ashmore, T, Pranavan, G et al 2017, 'Developing a Geriatric Oncology Service in Australian Capital Territory Based on a Model, with Cancer Social Worker Co-Ordination', Clinical Oncology Society of Australia (COSA) Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) 2017, Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Ltd, United States of America, pp. 189-190.
- Forbat, E, Kunicki, N, Chapman, M et al 2017, 'How and why are subcutaneous ï¬‚uids administered in an advanced illness population: a systematic review', Journal of Clinical Nursing, vol. 26, no. 9-10, pp. 1204-1216.
- Dua, D, Ashmore, T, Pranavan, G et al 2017, 'Develop a service model for a geriatric oncology clinic with cancer social worker co-ordination', 17th Annual Conference of the International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG), ed. Supriya Mohile, Elsevier Inc., United States of America, pp. S101-S101.
- Reymond, L, Cooper, K, Parker, D et al 2016, 'End-of-life care: Proactive clinical management of older Australians in the community', Australasian Medical Journal, vol. 45, no. 1-2, pp. 76-78.
- Mills, J & Chapman, M 2016, 'Compassion and self-compassion in medicine: Self-care for the caregiver', Australasian Medical Journal, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 87-91.
- Collins, A, Mills, J, Sinclair, C et al 2016, 'Virtual communities of practice such as Palliverse can increase palliative care engagement', European Journal of Palliative Care, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 80-82.
- MacIntyre, C, Menzies, R, Kpozehouen, E et al 2016, 'Equity in disease prevention: Vaccines for the older adults â€“ a national workshop, Australia 2014', Vaccine, vol. 34, no. 46, pp. 5463-5469pp.
- Johnston, N, Lovell, C, Liu, W et al 2016, 'Normalising and planning for death in residential care: findings from a qualitative focus group study of a specialist palliative care intervention', BMJ Supportive Palliative Care, vol. Online, pp. 1-7.
- Ananda, S, Kosmider, S, Tran, B et al 2016, 'The rapidly escalating cost of treating colorectal cancer in Australia', Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 33-40pp.
- Chapman, M, Johnston, N, Lovell, C et al 2015, 'Avoiding costly hospitalisation at end of life: findings from a specialist palliative care pilot in residential care for older adults', BMJ Supportive Palliative Care, pp. 1-8.
- Grant, M & Chapman, M 2015, 'The art of prescribing: negotiating the decision of generic or branded medications', Internal Medicine Journal, vol. 45, no. 7, pp. 774 - 776.
- Chapman, M, Le, B & Gorelik, A 2013, 'The Vulnerable Elders Survey and its prognostic relationship to survival in an older community-based palliative population', BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care - BMJ Journals, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 335 - 342.
- Agar, M, Ko, D, Sheehan, C et al 2013, 'Informed Consent in Palliative Care Clinical Trials: Challenging but Possible', Journal of Palliative Medicine, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 485-491.
- Chapman, M, Le, B, Gorelik, A et al 2012, 'Prognostic factors in the elderly: a profile and outcomes study of a community palliative care service', Internal Medicine Journal, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 1046-1049.
- Le, B & Chapman, M 2011, 'Competence and capacity at the end of life: uneasy paternalism When a patient's wishes conflict with "best practice"', The Medical Journal of Australia (Online), vol. 195, no. 8, pp. 476 - 477.