Malcolm commenced as Associate Professor - Rural Health in the Rural Clinical School at the ANU Medical School in 2015. He is a GP who worked in a community practice in Albury for 17 years. After completing study in international health he moved to eastern Nepal in 2007 where he worked on the faculty of the B.P.K.I.H.S. university hospital for four years, finishing as H.O.D. of the Department of GP and Emergency Medicine in 2010. He returned to Australia in 2011 to work with the Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health (USyd) in a conjoint position with the Royal Flying Doctor Service. He taught long and short-stay medical, nursing and allied health students and worked with the active UDRH research team. He continues to enjoy his role in teaching and research in rural health care in his ANU position.
- Bennett, P, Moore, M & Wenham, J 2016, 'The PAUL Suit (c): an experience of ageing', Clinical Teacher, The, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 107-111.
- Kirby, S, Moore, M, McGarron, T et al 2015, 'People living in remote communities can have best-practice diabetes care', Rural and Remote Health, vol. 15, no. 3.
- Kirby, S, Moore, M, McCarron, T et al 2015, 'Nurse-led diabetes management in remote locations', Canadian journal of rural medicine : the official journal of the Society of Rural Physicians of Canada = Journal canadien de la medecine rurale : le journal officiel de la Societe de medecine rurale du Canada, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 51-55.
- Moore, M & Kirby, S 2015, 'Can frequent medical evacuations be reduced by managing chronic disease better in the bush', Rural and Remote Health, vol. 15, no. 3.
- Daly, M, Perkins, D, Kumar, K et al 2013, 'What factors in rural and remote extended clinical placements may contribute to preparedness for practice from the perspective of students and clinicians?', Medical Teacher, vol. 35, no. 11, pp. 900-907.
- Moore, M & Chaudhary, R 2013, 'PATIENTS ATTITUDES TOWARDS PRIVACY IN A NEPALESE PUBLIC HOSPITAL A CROSS SECTIONAL SURVEY', BMC Research Notes, vol. 6, no. 31, pp. 31-31.
- Basnet, B, Bhandari, R & Moore, M 2012, 'Initial resuscitation for Australasian Triage Scale 2 patients in a Nepalese emergency department', Emergency Medicine Australasia, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 430-434.
- Moore, M & Bhandari, R 2012, 'Attitudes of Nepalese Medical Students Toward Telling Patients a Diagnosis of Cancer', Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, vol. 1, no. 2.
- Moore, M, Bolte, K & Bennett, P 2012, 'Innovative training for rural medical students', Clinical Teacher, The, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 238-242.
- Bolte, K, Bennett, P & Moore, M 2012, 'ENRICHing the rural clinical experience for undergraduate health science students: A short report on inter-professional education in Broken Hill', Australian Journal of Rural Health, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 42-43.