- Sutarsa, I, Kasim, R, Slimings, C et al. 2021, 'Effects of employing primary care doctors in hospital to improve the quality of care and health outcomes of rural patients: A systematic scoping review', Australian Journal of Rural Health, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 492-501.
- Sagung Sawitri, A, Sutarsa, I, Parwati Merati, K et al. 2021, 'Why Counseling Intervention Fails to Improve Compliance towards Antiretroviral Therapy: Findings from a Mixed-Methods Study among People Living with HIV in Bali Province, Indonesia', Infectious Disease Reports, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 136-147.
- Sagung Sawitri, A, Sutarsa, I, Parwati Merati, K et al. 2021, 'Perceptions dynamics about antiretroviral treatment among hiv patients in Bali', International Journal of Public Health Science, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 500-507.
- Phillips, C, Patel, M, McLinton, E et al 2020, 'The Sydney Statement 2019: normalizing global health security online', The Lancet, vol. 395, no. 10217, pp. 28-29.
- Sutarsa, I, Banfield, M, Passioura, J et al. 2020, 'Spatial inequities of mental health nurses in rural and remote Australia', International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, vol. Online.
- Phillips, C, Patel, M, McLinton, E et al. 2020, 'The Sydney Statement 2019: normalising global health security online', The Lancet, vol. 395, pp. 28-29.
- Sutarsa, I, Astuti, R, Choy, M et al., eds, 2020, COVID-19 Pandemic: Opportunity to Accelerate e-Health in Indonesia.