Dr Gerard Corrigan
BA, DipEd, PhD
Casual Sessional Academic - PBL Facilitator, ANU Medical School
- Principal investigator, Process mapping and learning (PmapL)
- Principal investigator, The effect of COVID-19 pandemic on social studying and on students use of learning resources
- Smith, P & Corrigan, G 2018, 'How learners learn: A new microanalytic assessment method to mapdecision-making', Medical Teacher, vol. 40, no. 12, pp. 1231-1239.
- Johns-Boast, L & Corrigan, G 2016, 'Curriculum: A Proposed Definitional Framework', 123rd Annual ASEE Conference and Exposition ASEE 2016, American Society for Engineering Education, USA, pp. 1-14.
- Jones, M, Eley, D, Lampe, L et al. 2013, 'Role of personality in medical students' initial intention to become rural doctors', Australian Journal of Rural Health, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 80-89.
- Wilson, I, Griffin, B, Lampe, L et al. 2013, 'Variation in personality traits of medical students between schools of medicine', Medical Teacher, vol. 35, no. 11, pp. 944-948.
- Corrigan, G 2012, 'Self-regulated learning in medical education: the next steps', Medical Education, vol. 46, no. 9, pp. 920-920.
- Owen, C, Mathews, P, Phillips, C et al. 2011, 'Intern culture, internal resistance: uptake of peer review in two Australian hospital internship programs', Australian Health Review, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 430-435.
- Mathews, P, Owen, C, Ramsey, W et al. 2010, 'Assessment of a peer review process among interns at an Australian hospital', Australian Health Review, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 499-505.
- Owen, C, Stefaniak, J & Corrigan, G 2010, 'Marking identifiable scripts: following up student concerns', Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 37-44.
- Owen, C, Ryall, M & Corrigan, G 2007, 'Case-based learning: developing patient- and student-centred learning', Medical Education, vol. 41, pp. 505 -526.
- Taylor, N & Corrigan, G 2007, 'New South Wales Primary School Teachers' Perceptions of the Role of ICT in the Primary Science Curriculum - A Rural and Regional Perspective', International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 85-109.
- Corrigan, G, Bowden, F & Owen, C 2006, 'Mini-ClinEx versus Mini-CEX', Medical Education, vol. 40, pp. 599-600.