Dr Abdel-Latif Mohamed is a Professor of Neonatology at Australian National University and Senior Neonatologist at Canberra Hospital, Australia. His research interests include epidemiology of prematurity, quality of care, neurodevelopmental outcome and neonatal abstinence syndrome. He is expert in clinical and epidemiological research design and advanced statistical modelling. He has published widely in peer-reviewed journals. He is actively involved in undergraduate teaching and postgraduate supervision.
- Neonatal and perinatal medicine
- Epidemiology of prematurity
- Quality of care in neonatal intensive care units
- Neurodevelopmental outcome of premature infants
- Neonatal abstinence syndrome