The Medical School welcomes applications from medical specialist individuals who would like to contribute to our research and education activities. In recognition we will consider offering an honorary academic title.
In order to receive honorary academic status applicants should follow the steps below.
- Complete the application form found on this page. You will need to provide details of an academic supervisor who supports your application (please ask your academic supervisor to provide comment and sign the form); two referees; and your planned participation in the Medical School's teaching and research activities. Some examples of research and teaching activities are below.
- Develop/review year 1-2 or 3-4 curriculum and assessment materials.
- Run a problem based learning tutorial.
- Provide clinical tutoring.
- Provide clinical skills teaching and objective structured clinical examinations.
- Deliver lectures in your nominated subject area.
- Supervise PhD or Masters students.
- Provide research project supervision.
- Supervise clinical placements.
- Mentor junior staff.
- Act as a student year coordinator.
- Serve on a committee or working party.
- Develop and submit applications for competitive grant funding.
- Provide an up-to-date copy of your resume that includes information on your research and teaching experience, committee services and publications.
- Scan and email this material to the ANUMS Appointments Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org by one of the dates below.
|Email Address||2014 Deadlines|
ANUMS Appointments Committee Secretariat
Ms Jenni Wilks
ANU Medical School
Monday, 17 March
Friday, 30 May
Friday, 5 September
Thursday, 27 November